Here’s what they have to say about themselves (it’s free!)
Guinness World Records has served as an educational resource for many years. Just in time for lesson planning for the 2015-2016 school year, we’re launching the first-ever guide for teachers. The GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Teacher’s Guide 2017 is a great resource for your community of educators as it:
- Fulfills STEM and Common Core requirements
- Provides fun and interesting content for Grades 2-5 in the subjects of Language Arts, Science, and Math
- Can be used with the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2017 Edition or GuinnnessWorldRecords.com
- Is available free of charge
- And offers independent activities or lessons for the entire school year.
The Teacher’s Guide 2017 is now available for download here.
Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments!